Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here's to you Mr. Loucks

This week has been a rocky one for my family.  Last Thursday, my brother in law passed away and the world will never be the same with out him.  Then, over the weekend another relative of mine passed on too.  Two funerals in one week.  Not cool.  I have been spending a lot of time with my mother in law and other family members on my husband's side of the family.  This has been of great comfort me but I think it has been helpful for them, as well. 

All this death has caused me to think about the little moments I have with my family.  To cherish all the good that pokes up in this stressful, crazy world.  It makes me thankful I FINALLY found a man worthy of the term "husband."  Despite the sadness that is around me right now, I feel blessed.  I have a WONDERFUL family.  I have a HOME and five great "four-legged babies," as hubby and I call them (three horses, one pony, and a dog).  I have two SUPER bonus children, who are lovely in every way.  And now, the creme de le creme, I have received news that hubby wants to have a baby.  Never in a million years did I think I would hear those words. . . . .

No comments: