Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Something to think about

Each morning wake up and say to yourself, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood, or you can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood.
Each time something bad happens,
I can choose to be a victim, or I can choose to learn from it.
I choose to learn from it.
Every time someone comes to me complaining,
I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life.
I choose the positive side of life.
Life is all about choices.
When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice.
You choose how you react to situations.
You choose how people affect your mood.
You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood.
It's your choice how you live your life.
Attitude, afterall, is everything.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day had enough trouble of it's own.
After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
The bottom line: It's your choice how you live your life.

No comments: