Friday, August 25, 2006

Well Paint Me Green and Call Me GUMBY!!!

Okay, I've been absent. It's not you, it's me. Life has been B-U-S-Y and I have been trying to slow down but with no avail. Okay. . .well, I did go to the spa for hours last week. . . so I guess I have to count that! But otherwise it has been crazy around here. Just finished up one of my action research classes. I was certain that was going to go horribly wrong, but I did fine. Work has been nutty too. I picked up three more cases on opposite ends of the state so I am driving all over the place. 800 miles on my car last week. 800. I think I'll put more milage on in one year than some people put on the entire life of their car before it gets traded in for the shiny new model. Any way--today I want to talk about MYSPACE. Yes, I will admit it. Like oh so many I am pretty much addicted to MYSPACE. For me, it has been a great way to connect with people that I lost touch with for YEARS. In the last week alone I have been in contact with five different people who I have not spoken to for at least 5 years--some it's been more like ten or 11 years. I love being able to catch up and see what everyone has been doing. . . . .

No comments: