Saturday, August 04, 2007

Could YOU say no to that cute little face?


Well--we're going on week three with Cringer in our home. So far things have been going well. I was able to clip toe nails on three feet. The fourth foot is going to be a little tricky. It' her short leg. She broke one of her legs long before she came into my life. It's sort of crooked and shorter than the other legs. I can single out all of her other legs to clip nails when she starts to ball up that short leg just disappears! I'm going to try again this weekend, but it I can't do it. . .well off to the vet we go!
I also caught Cringer in the mysterious act of annointing today after I put her freshly washed igloo cover back in her cage. I was so excited that I ended up yelling and scaring her. She ran into the igloo before I could catch it on video.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

And I thought "annointing" was just for religious purposes? Very interesting article!
So that's what it's called when Emily rolls around in duck shit? She's just "annointing" herself!

Rachie-Babe said...

;-) Well if she spits on herself afterwards! LOL