The Think Different Challenge is all about finding something in your life you currently have negative thoughts or feelings toward (eg work or your mother-in-law), and deciding to look at it differently. It is about realizing that some things are just a part of life, so we may as well try to find the positives in them.
The rules for this writing project are:
- Write a new blog post in which you “think different”. Follow my suggestions above, or be a bit different and interpret the challenge the way you want .
- State that the post is a part of the Think Different Challenge and include a link and/ or trackback to this post so that readers know the rules of the challenge. Feel free to use the above banner (inspired, of course, by Seth Godin).
- Include a link and/ or trackback to the blogger who tagged you.
- At the end of your post, go ahead and tag some fellow bloggers. Don’t forget to email them to let them know they have been tagged.
- That’s it! Just sit back and enjoy reading peoples’ responses to the challenge.
Okay--so I was NOT tagged for this little experiment. I found this on a blog called, I WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Here is what I'm choosing to think differently about: My complete and total lack of money at this point. I COULD think, "Oh crap! I'm broke again! Now I can't go out and have fun with David (who is also broke since he has to get 11,000--yes, you read correctly, worth of work done on his teeth)! I can't go out for coffee! I can't get to the spa and that sucks! Instead I'm going to think:
- I can finish some of the books I have been wanting to read since I'm staying at home
- I can experiment with some cooking
- I can paint my nails
- I can go for a walk
- I can relax with my hunny
I am tagging: