Saturday, June 14, 2008

A fun place to be

I stopped by my bloggy-friend, C's, other blog, Green is Her New Blog, today. I guess, technically, it's not HER blog, but a blog that she contributes to along with some other bloggy-folks out there. Neat-o idea! I'm wondering how many of us out here have multiple blogs. I'll admit it, I have SEVERAL. One could consider my blogging to be somewhat of an addiction. David does, I'm certain. In case you're not certain if you're addicted to blogging, here's a little test for you.


77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou

3 comments:

Uncivil said...

Oh wow!!!Rachel....I hit the 77% mark too!!!!!LOL!!!!
Fun test!
My new girlfriend doesn't understand the addiction at all. I'll be glad when she gets internet service at her house so I can blog over there!!!!Te he he!!
She doesn't even have email????
What in the hell am i gonna do w/her?????

robkroese said...

I don't want to know. Is that one of the signs?

Unknown said...

I took the test. I am ashamed to tell you what the result was! LOL!

I was thinking of starting another blog, but I am having trouble finding the time for just the one! Plus, there's the Green Is Her New Blog blog that I co-host with my gal pals, CK, Fancy and my husband. You can tell by the last post that we have all pretty much neglected that poor blog. I'll have to post something on it soon.