Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Are you REALLY happy for me? Or just pretending?

Okay-- so I know that I already posted  blog today.  Two is going a little overboard I suppose, but this was just a completely different topic than my other one. . . . . . it deserved it's OWN blog!


Anyhoo. . . I was watcing Dr. Kieth since I was home all day.  The topic was about people who have lost weight and those around them having a tough time with it.  I just don't get it.


  Why can't people just be happy for others?  What is with all the negativity?  "So n so is stuck up now."  "So n so cares about what she eats now."  I couldn't believe it when I saw this show.  This woman lost approximately 100 lbs.  She did it with a surgery, but her health was in danger here.  Her family should have been HAPPY for her.  


Okay. . .I will get off my soap box now!  ;-) Back to the couch I go!

No comments: