Monday, August 13, 2007

Not Again!

Well--I'm going on day 2 of puffy and swollen round-who-knows-because I've lost count. I called in to make an appointment with a different rheumatologist because I'm not happy with the one I'm currently seeing. I want a better answer than, "I don't know what's wrong with you." Anyhoo--I'll be posting photos of the swollen knee sometime this week that I took yesterday. Today I spent almost the entire day on the couch with my leg up and ice on it (I have swelling paired with heat. I've been told that is NOT a good thing) but no avail--I'm still puffy as of 10:00 PM tonight. It looks like I'll probably have to stay home tomorrow. . . because YOU tell ME how I'm supposed to chase around 10 three-year-olds when I am havin a tough time standing up!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trip them with your crutches??

Sorry bout that painful ol' knee girl!

Rachie-Babe said...

:-) Slick! I'll keep that in mind!!!! I knew crutches were good for SOMETHING! ;-)