Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weird Like US


Everyone’s a little weird meme. Not me though. I am not weird. Okay, maybe. Quite a lot.
Ms Mamma tagged me with this one. Grab a cup of coffee or a Duck Island Oatmeal Stout, it’s a long one.

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Something fruity from Avon that pal gave me.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.

3. What would you change about your living room? Um decoration other than model cars.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? DIRTY

5. What is in your fridge? Nothing really because I'm a lazy bitch and don't do much cookin'
6. White or wheat bread? Whole wheat.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A pumpkin kick-knack and two Fortune cats

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? I have a glass door.

9. How many plants are in your home? Two bamboo plants. I kill everything else
10. Is your bed made right now? No

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? I don't use either

12. Is your closet organized? Yes. . until you get to David's half

13. Can you describe your flashlight? It's black.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Ceramic mugs

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope I drink more coffee than anything

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I do have a garage, but it's sort of David's "man space." (a.k.a. it only has his mustang in it).

17. Curtains or blinds? both

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? several

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? nope the darker the better

20. How often do you vacuum? Not enough

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? I have a cheap-o electric

22. What color is your toothbrush? white, blue and green

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? I don't have a front porch

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed? Yes. A lot and it would bore you to death to find out what.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? Cooking

27. What retro items are in your home? nothing.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 1

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Nope

31. What color are your walls? White
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Yes. David is target shooter. We pretty much have an arsenal in our house.

33. What does your home smell like right now? Chocolate

34. Favorite candle scent? Vanillia

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? The thinly sliced pickles for sandwhiches

36. What color is your favorite Bible? Jesus, are you serious?

37. Ever been on your roof? nope

38. Do you own a stereo? nope

39. How many TVs do you have? 1

40. How many house phones? none. Just a cell phone

41. Do you have a housekeeper? Nope. I barely qualify

42. What style do you decorate in? I'm not domestic enough to decorate at this point. I would say I would be a minimalist.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? 1

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? David, Cringer, and the two scorpions.

I'm tagging Elissa

2 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

Hi Rachel! I like your answers and I dig minimalism. It equals less clutter and calm vibes. Now about that arsenal... the way this little town is becoming, I'm glad you have protection of many sorts. Do you want to get coffee next week sometime?

Uncivil said...

I agree with Msmamma. I like the minimalist label!!!
I wish I could find a minimalist woman. All the ones my age have too much baggage!!LOL!!!!!