Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pumpkin patch and such

This evening we went to the Pumpkin patch for work. The kids LOVED it. It was rainy and cold, but it didn't matter. Smiles were abundant! So far the transition back to my old job has gone well. The parents are receiving me well and it's nice to be back in a classroom. I missed it.

I'm still on the hunt for a lap top. I've got some good choices narrowed down. . . it's just making that final decision. I'm going to opt for something a little bit more expensive than I planned for so I can make it last. I've received lots of good suggestions so hopefully I can get decisive sometime soon!

Next week I'm speaking at WECA and I'm pretty excited about that. It's my biggest conference yet, so I'm a little nervous. Hopefully, it will go better than my speaking engagement in Stevens Point. . . .that one was a huge flop. They can't all be awesome, I guess.

No comments: