Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New! (and improved?)

I've decided that I want to try something new in my blog for the next 365 days. Every day I am going to try something new and log my adventure here. It might be something little or it might be something big. I'm not the first person to decide to do this. This person found 367 new things to do in 2008. This person also tried 365 new things in 2008. Tomorrow will mark the first day of trying something new!

Along with trying something new, I'm also going to log one thing I'm grateful for daily. Authors have been writing entire books about why it's good to keep a grateful journal. Even Oprah has hopped on the gratitude journal bandwagon. I'm just going to do it because I think it will help me stay centered through the year.

So tomorrow is a new day and a new year. I'll be living every day by trying something new and being thankful! Happy new year to you all!

No comments: