I'm doing my 2nd annual, "A year in review" a little bit early. So, let's recap some of the goals I set for myself for 2008. I wanted to reach my weight loss goal. Check. I'm there and I'm on way past it! I wanted to start my Ph.D. Check. Started it in October. So far, so good. I wanted to work on my personal mission statement. Check. It's not done, but slowly getting revised. All in all, my year was pretty good. I had some ups and downs. Here are a few highlights:
- I left a job I really liked to try a new venture that turned out to not be quite up my alley.
- I took on some leadership roles within my NAEYC affiliate and WECA. Yeah!
- I did have some sad times. There were some deaths and illnesses this year.
- Pay off at least one of my debts and close the account.
- Maintain my weight loss.
- Weight lift at least 2x per week.
- Continue work on the Ph.D.
- Begin working at my DPI License for Early Childhood Special Education