Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tuesday's storm


On Tuesday, we had a fantastic bit of rain. Not really a storm, but more small down pours here and there. As I was driving home from Family Lit I stopped and took some photos. This one at the top of the page is right outside of Plainfield, WI (yes. . . . . .the home of Ed Gean --I might as well just say it because I know you are going to ask!!). The one posted at the bottom is north of Plainfield about 15 on why 51/I 39. I love how you can see the spots where the torrential rain is occurring surrounded by clear (ish) sky!

1 comment:

Ms. Mamma said...

Rachel-m Thanks for stopping in such a timely fashion there on my blog! Whew, I needed that! Zoinks!

BTW, I like your composition on this last photo. Nice. Have a good evening and I am HOPING we get some thunder because I personally think we have been deprived of good storms in the last couple of years. This is a very protected, as I call it "The Dome".