Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a week.

It has been quite the week already and it's only Wednesday!!!! Monday I spent 90% of the day at the doctor trying to get some new answers with my knee issue. I'm hoping that I as I continue to loose weight my knee issues will decrease. Looks like some sort of knee surgery is going to be in my future.

Then on the work end of things--all of my client's teams are short therapists! There must be something in the water!!! My line therapists are dropping from teams like flies. I'm not sure what's going on. The only thing I know right now is that I have several sets of VERY stressed out parents because they are worried about getting their state required amount of hours in each week and not having staff to fill those hours. Of course, because they are stressed, I am feeling tons of stress too.

That brings me to the other icky thing this week. I went over my points BIG TIME on Wednesday. I pretty much blew them all on breakfast at a conference I was attending. On a postive note, I made very healthy choices the rest of the day, but I still ended up way over. UGH. I guess every day can not be fantastic! Overall, I am really happy with how things are going with WW. I pretty much have lost or maintained everyweek, which has really kept me motivated. I know that I won't loose every week and I'm sure I'll plateau at some point, but for now it's going great.

The next few weeks are going to be VERY busy as I try and fill kiddo schedules. I have a feeling I am going to be working a lot of overtime (without compensation since I am salaried). That's the way it goes though. Some weeks I'm way under so I guess it's time to balance things out a bit!!!

No comments: