Sunday, September 07, 2008

Progress

I wanted to document where I am with the goals I set on December 30th of last year. Things are actually moving along pretty well. I applied and have been accepted into a Ph.D program! I will start in the next few weeks. I'm also inching closer to my weight loss goal. I'm only about three lbs. away from 40 lbs gone! So. . . now I just need to keep plugging away and work on my mission statement! Despite my health challenges, it's been a fruitful year so far!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats on all the achievements you've made in the past year! You impress me :) Keep on keepin' on, sista! Oh, good lord. Did I really say that? LOL! *sigh*

Ms. Mamma said...

Can I just say you completely kick a$$! I want to know more about your studies. Let's get together soon. Exhibitour Sept 20...the cello will be downtown...or is it uptown?

Rachie-Babe said...

Thanks gals!!!!!!!!!!!