First off, I'm pretty excited that this meager little rambling spot of mine is up to 11 followers. Not a lot, true, but it's more than the three I had last year! ;-)
It's about that time when I do my "one year ago today" blog. . . and wow, what a year I've had. Here's what I was thinking about around this time last year. I can safely say that I was in a completely different spot then, than I am now. Wow. 2007 was a whole other ball of wax too.
Anyhoo--here's my year in review for 2010!
10. I left D after 12 years together. It was just plain time for me to move on.
09. I moved back to the area I grew up in.
08. I got horses again!
07. I'm still working on the Ph.D, although I will admit, I am not nearly as motivated as I should be when it comes to getting my school work done.
06. I started dating, got engaged, and married my old high school beau. Trust me, if you had asked me around this time last year if I thought that was going to happen, I would have told you that I thought you should go pee up a rope!
05. I am a proud, proud, proud step mamma. Again, not something I EVER thought I would come out of my mouth. Let me clarify, I always knew if I ever became ANY sort of a mamma, I would be proud. I'm of that sort that feels that parenting is the most important job someone can have. I just didn't think that I would EVER be doing ANY sort of parenting. . . . EVER
04. I no longer work for Head Start.
03. I started teaching some online Early Childhood Courses
02. Did I mention I got MARRIED?????
01. I feel as though I am finally where I am supposed to be. :-)